Okay so we live in this apartment in Rexburg and it is is so great, well sometimes. I mean, the apartment is so cute and vintage, I love it. We live off of main street and we live above the restraunt called Sammys. There is one in Provo by BYU also . Anyway they are always playing live music from the bands. It is SOO annoying! The other night we were just hanging out and all of a sudden the music started. The walls started shaking, our computer on the table started shaking, and the stove was rumbling... WHAT A JOKE! haha We have to live in our apartment with it shaking and giving us headaches. We moved in and it was SO wonderful because there was no one renting the space below us. But now we are not liking it. I mean, why should we have to leave our own apartment because of the noise, I mean really? Anyway that is the drama we are facing. haha Bryce likes to bang and make lots of noise but they dont even hear it. I think he does it just to feel good. We have been trying to find a new apartment but it has not been too sucessful. Well, thats about all thats happening.
 |
| out front of our apartment. |
our front door and kitchen table haha
Cute apartment and decor! I'm sorry you're having troubles with noise. Oh the joys of renting. Greg and I dream of the day when we'll have a house of our own. I guess we just need to enjoy this stage of our lives, we won't be here forever. :-)
ReplyDeleteBummer to hear about the NOISY restaurant below, but CUTE apartment! It's fun to see all of your pictures hanging up :0)
ReplyDeleteHAHAH remember where Bryce said the best place to hear the music is? HAHAH oh steph I miss you!!!!!!! And your apartment is SO cute!
ReplyDelete