Sunday, August 21, 2011

Moving Time

We we finally moved. We are loving our new place and we are so happy to not have to listen to Sammy's day in day out. We can get some good sleep now!!! Bryce is excited about that. Here are some pictures of our new place.

Here is our kitchen. We love it!

Our Living room is about the same size as our other apartment! haha



Bedroom. Surprisingly, Bryce has not complained too much about the pink :)

Second bedroom
We are loving the space. We manage at Colonial House and so are busy with learning everything we need to know for that but we will get the hang of it and do well I'm sure.

Right before we moved we went to Oregon to see my sister and to see my husbands family. we had a great time. The drive was long though! I only like doing that drive once a year that's for sure.
At the coast with Bryce's family




We went to bend Oregon and went to a cave



I smacked my head and so I decided to just sit down and not go any further and wait for them to get done. Typical of something I would do don't ya think? haha



Bryce has his 23rd Birthday while we were in Oregon. We had fun celebrating with yummy food and an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen!



No comments:

Post a Comment