Sunday, March 13, 2011
life
Okay so its been forever!! Life just keeps going week after week. I cant believe that this semester is almost over and we are going to starting another semester!! We figured out that we are graduated from school fall of 2012. That feels like forever away! I might not not even make it there! haha So.. we are still trying to find a place to move to! There is this awesome management position that we are wanting and we interviewed and it went great we are just waiting to hear back! We would manage 20 girls and live in the house next door. It is an awesome house and I want this job more than anything!! Its just a waiting game for now though.what else is new... We have been married almost 1 year! That seems so crazy! Bryce is so great and he always keeps me laughing! Oh and Elizabeth, my sister that is married to my husbands brother haha yeah anyway she is having another boy! that is the third boy in their family! Well I will blog soon and it will be a better blog! haha This is BORING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment