Wednesday, March 16, 2011

life

So pretty much things are so stressful right now. We still have not found a place to live and we have been looking and looking and we cannot find anything! I mean don't get me wrong we could find something if we want to pay a bunch of money and live further away from campus. But with me not having a job anymore and with only having one car we have to live close and we cannot pay much. I can only dream of the day when I can have a house and I don't have to sleep on half the stuff we own. haha that's a whole other story. Anyway we are still looking. The semester is coming to an end and we are getting down to business with school! To make matters worse it got all cold and raining outside and it is so hard to be happy! I miss the sun! well that's the update for now. I will keep you posted on if we find a apartment and on finding a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment