okay SO when I told myself I was going to start a blog and get into it I tried for a few weeks, I really did. but then I got busy as everyone does and it was not something I thought about. And when I did think about it I didn't know the point because no one read them anyway. And I was thinking that i did not have anything to write about. But then I was sitting here today and I didn't care anymore. I don't care if anyone reads this because its for me. its my thoughts and its my life. If people read it awesome but if not who cares haha anyway so I'm going to try harder to keep up my blog and to have an exciting life so that I can post something on my blog haha
well we are both in school and we figured out we will be done fall of 2012. that does seem like forever away but i think it will come sooner than we think. Time goes so fast. We have been married over a year now and I feel like I just got married.
In July we are moving!! Finally, I did not think it was ever going to happen! i cant wait to not here music every night!! yah!! I will write again soon!
Where are you moving to?
ReplyDelete