Sunday, May 22, 2011
Spring Has Sprung!
SO... I am finally feeling like it is warming up and becoming summer! This winter seemed to drag on much longer than I was hoping for, and when you live in Rexburg and it is winter for half the year it seems you want it to warm up! Anyway I have been so busy with school. i decided to go next semester too so I can get done at the same time as Bryce. Its going to be a long 2 years. BUT I have been doing something much more important than school. Well its not really but I have been working on my jean blog.. EVERYONE needs to go and check it out!!! It is allagirlcouldwant.blogspot.com. It is all done!! If you go and follow it or if you like my Facebook page (The Jean Girl) than you get entered into drawing for a FREE pair of Jeans!! I am doing the drawing on June 1st! So tell your friends and all go and like my page and check out my blog! Anyway, that is my life right now. Busy with school and busy with jeans haha Sounds fun eh? I'll talk soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment