Are you ready for the most exciting new you have heard all day?! Well maybe its not the most exciting you all y'all but to us it is... WE ARE MOVING! No more loud noise every night to keep us awake and no more tiny apartment that gives us hot water about once a week!! We are moving up in this world!
You might wonder where we are going... That is the most exciting part! We are going to start managing Colonial House Apartments. On August 15th we will be the new Onsite Managers there. We live in a two bedroom apartment that is 900 square feet. Now the apartment we are in now might be 400...maybe. haha So this is HUGE to us! We cannot wait! Not only is the apartment amazing but we don't have to pay for it since we are managing!! August can't come soon enough! So that's our big news. If you lived above a restaurant and had crazy people below into the late hours of the night you would be excited too. Although we are so excited we are going to miss this place. We LOVE our neighbors and we love the vintage feel of our apartment. But I think at this point I am going to love the peace and the dishwasher. :) I cant wait!
Anyway here are a few recent pictures! I know.. it has been FOREVER!

No comments:
Post a Comment